To place an order, choose one of the following methods:
- Enter your order directly on the Internet. We provide a Shopping Cart to allow you to select products as you browse our website. When checking out, we provide a secure SSL session to protect your privacy including credit card information. If you prefer to select items directly from a list of all items, simply go directly to the Checkout and select your items there.
- Or Call us toll free 1-888-817-2411 during 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST Monday-Thursday or 8:30 am - 4 pm EST on Friday. This toll free phone number is available in the U.S. only. Our toll-free telephone line is for placing orders only. If you have any questions, please contact us. We promptly reply to questions sent by email. From outside of the US, you can reach us at 1-518-464-0765 or send us email.
- Or Fax your order to 1-518-456-9673 anytime. Print the computed order invoice after going through the Checkout process here.
- Or Mail your completed order receipt after entering your order using our online shopping system along with money order to:
25 Corporate Circle, Suite 118
Albany, NY 12203
For detailed product information, please check our website first. If you can not find what you're looking for, contact us.
If you prefer to browse our list of products off-line or want to share it with a friend, we have a Printable Price List for you.
We do not sell our customer list, so rest assured that your privacy is protected at Netrition.
If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Netrition.com does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use Netrition.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Netrition.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Credit Cards - We accept the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
Money Order - The money order must be in U.S. funds. Please make sure your name and invoice number is on the money order. We will ship the products as soon as we receive the money order. We do not ship orders until we receive payment.
Electronic Checks - We use an Electronic Check Guarantee service so there is no hold time for e-checks to clear. We will either get an approval or rejection immediately based on several factors including your check-writing history.
- The e-check must be in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
- The shipping address must be in the U.S.
Paper Checks - We do not accept paper checks. If you would like to pay by check, please see Electronic Checks above.
C.O.D. is not available. Due to too many returned packages, we no longer offer this method. Pre-payment by credit card, money order or e-check is required.
We ship most orders within 1 business day.
- Domestic orders are shipped by UPS Ground in most cases. For destinations within the 48 contiguous United States which can be sent by UPS Ground service, there is a $5.99 shipping charge for the entire order. For an estimate of the number of days it takes to deliver your package in the contiguous 48 states via UPS from our warehouse in Albany, check this map.
- Other shipping methods are available such as UPS or FedEx Next-Day, Two-Day or Three-Day delivery and USPS Priority Mail. Shipping charges for these methods are based on the weight and destination. Simply enter your order online and you will be presented with all shipping options and charges.
- UPS and FedEx do not deliver on weekends or holidays. Do not include these days when estimating your expected delivery date.
- Orders placed on weekdays prior to 12:00 noon EST (9:00 AM PST) will usually go out the same day provided there are no issues processing your payment.
- UPS and FedEx do not deliver to P.O. boxes so you must either list a valid street address with your order OR choose USPS Priority Mail for P.O. Box delivery.
- We do NOT request or require a signature for any deliveries; however, it is solely up to your delivery person's discretion whether or not to leave the package without a signature. This also applies to any special shipping instructions that you have asked us to include with your package.
- You can save even more money if you own a gym or retail store or just want to combine your order with family, friends or a group. Take an additional 5% off on orders over $200. These discounts are in addition to our regular deep discounted prices, special sale and clearance items. Our online ordering process will automatically deduct the 5% when your total order is over $200.
- For destinations in Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO locations, you pay shipping charges based on the weight of the package (minimum of $5.99). Packages to these destinations are shipped via the US Postal Service's Priority Mail. Enter your order into our online ordering process and it will compute the shipping charge.
- For military locations (APO/FPO), in addition to the delivery time that it takes us to get it to your military post office (2-3 days), you will then have to wait for the military to deliver the package to your location. This could be days or weeks. We cannot help speed up this process. Sorry. When indicating your shipping address, "APO" or "FPO" will be your "City"; "AA", "AE" or "AP" will be your "State" and your ZIP Code will begin with either 09, 34 or 96. Leave the "Country" as United States. You will be presented with your Priority Mail shipping charge when you Checkout or check your shopping cart.
- We will charge you a $12.50 fee for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customer's error. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you have entered. If you provide us an incorrect zip code or other addressing error e.g. incorrect or missing apartment number, you will be charged the $12.50 fee since the shipping company will charge us a fee for this correction.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
For shipments to all other countries, the following rules and restrictions apply:
- Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and as we try to provide as much information as possible, we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see what products are allowed or prohibited to import prior to placing your order. Please click on our Country / Customs Information to view any useful information we have available.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will not issue you a refund. If we do receive the package back after being seized and the products are in perfect condition and are not expired, we will credit you the product cost, but you are still responsible for the original and the return shipping charges.
- It has been our experience that the majority of packages shipped through UPS and Fed-Ex to the countries listed below do not clear customs. Therefore, we only ship via Airmail to the following countries:
For orders shipping to Russia: UPS and FedEx say: There is a temporary suspension on the import of non-document shipments sent by private individuals in the Russian Federation. Any such shipments received will be automatically returned to the shipper. Therefore, the only shipping method we offer for Russia at this time is Airmail.
For orders shipping to France: It has been our experience that the majority of packages shipped through Fed-Ex to France do not clear customs. UPS and Airmail are the available shipping options at this time.
- Due to the lack of tracking information with Airmail shipments, we do not offer Airmail for any orders over $400.
- Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card or a US or International Money Order.
- You pay shipping charges based on the weight of the package and the destination. The $5.99 standard shipping charge does not apply to international orders. Shipping by air to most other countries can be very expensive. Shipping charges alone are sometimes 50% to 100% of the total cost of the products. Obviously, small bottles are cheaper to ship than heavy nutrition bars and protein powders. As you add items to the shopping cart, you will be presented with the shipping options and charges.
IMPORTANT: If you write to us or order from us, but do not receive a reply back from us, then there is most likely some problem with your email address. We have received many email messages that we reply to, but - for whatever reason - the message can not make it through. We have no other way way to contact you, so please make sure your email delivery is working properly and that you have given us a correct email address. In any case where you do not hear back from us, please call us at 1-518-464-0765.
- You can add items to your shopping cart which displays the total and you can see the shipping charges prior to sending the order to us. We reserve the right to insure the package. You will not incur an additional charge for insurance above what is presented through the online ordering process. We believe our online order form to be accurate in computing shipping charges, but we will not be held responsible for errors in the shipping charge calculation. If we find it to be incorrect after receiving your order, we reserve the right to correct the charge and inform you by email.
- If you select Airmail as your shipping method, your package will be delivered to you by your local postal service. The International Airmail Service picks up the packages from our warehouse, processes the packages and puts them directly into the postal service of the destination country.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery by International Airmail. IMPORTANT: This does not include any time that your country's Customs office may hold the package which happens frequently. If you have not received your package after the allowed period, check with your Customs office (if possible) to track it down. There is nothing we can do to speed up this process. There is no tracking information available for Airmail shipping.
- You can choose to have your order shipped by Federal Express International Priority or UPS Worldwide Saver service for faster delivery (two or three days) if you would like. This shipping charge, if available for your destination, will be displayed when you view your shopping cart contents. If you choose UPS Worldwide Saver or Federal Express International Priority shipping service, you will be emailed a URL that can be used to track your shipment.
- For orders weighing 10 lbs. or more, FedEx International Economy and UPS Worldwide Expedited is available.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. We do not collect any duties or taxes from you and do not know how much they will cost you. Check with your own country. We report the exact amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual sale amount.
- For a description of the package contents on the Customs form, we claim "Nutritional supplements - for personal use only". Please do not ask us to claim a "gift" or other incorrect description.
- Some countries allow for importation of otherwise disallowed products "for personal use only", but not for resale. Click on our Country / Customs Information for helpful information on import restrictions.
- All prices are listed in US currency.
- We reserve the right to decline an order for any reason.
Currently, only New York state and Maryland residents are subject to sales tax collected by Netrition. Many nutritional products are currently non-taxable in both states; however, some products are taxable. For example, products that are considered candy or snack products are taxable. In addition, items such as books, magazines, videos, workout gear and devices, and clothing are currently taxable.
International customers may be subjected to taxes payable to your own country upon receiving the package, but we do not collect nor know what the amount of these taxes are. Check with your country's tax authority.
DAMAGES AND SHORTAGES
Merchandise damaged during shipping or shortages (missing items) must be reported to Netrition within 24 hours of receipt. Netrition will then either issue you credit or send replacements for the amount of any
confirmed damaged or missing merchandise. Netrition will contact the shipping company for visual inspection of the merchandise and box. Netrition will then either issue you credit or send replacements for the amount of any confirmed damaged or missing merchandise.
You must contact us for a return authorization number prior to returning any merchandise. Merchandise must be returned at your expense in unopened and perfect condition in order to receive credit.
A valid return authorization number must be on the shipping label or we will refuse the package. Full credit will be issued for unopened merchandise returned within 14 days of your receipt of shipment. A 25% restocking fee will be applied to returns after 14 days. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days.
All sales final on clearance and short-dated items. Clearance and short-dated items are not returnable or refundable for any reason. Short-dated items have a "best by" date displayed after the product name and are sold for a reduced price.
DVD's are not returnable for any reason. If you receive a defective DVD, please contact us to exchange it for a replacement.
On the rare occasion that we may ship you an item other than what you ordered, do not open the product or it will void your right to return it. Please contact us so we can exchange it for the correct item.
UPS and FedEx charge shippers for the return of undeliverable packages, including - but not limited to - refused packages and those where three delivery attempts were unsuccessful. If your package is returned to us
for any of these reasons, you will be responsible for Netrition's actual cost to ship the package and the return charges.
We regularly stock every item we carry. Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory of each product we carry, occasionally we may run out of certain products. In this case, we will mark the product "out of stock"
on our website. If any product is not in stock for an order, we will hold off shipment of your entire order until all products are available. You should place a separate order containing only in-stock products to have it processed immediately.
Any litigation, dispute, or other claim which may arise from the purchase, sale, advice, use or involvement with Netrition shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and particularly the State of New York and shall be heard and venued in the County of Albany.
These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.